Membership Plan & Finance
Practice Plan and Finance at Loughborough Road Dental Practice
At Loughborough Road Dental Practice we offer both “pay-as-you-go” and payment plan schemes for our private patients.
Pay-as-you-go patients simply pay for their treatment on the day. This is particularly suitable for those already subscribing to personal or work medical insurance plans and also those patients who attend less frequently.
Loughborough Road Practice Plan
The majority of Loughborough Road patients are members of one of our practice plan schemes, helping spread the cost of the treatment we know you will need including your dental check-up and hygiene visits while offering 20% discount on all other treatment.
Loughborough Road Practice Plan includes:
- Regular dental check up appointments including oral cancer screening and x-rays way necessary
- Regular hygiene appointments
- Emergency dental treatment
- Dispensing of antibiotics when required
- Simple extractions
- Planning of your treatment needs including study models
- Five year guarantee on all treatment
- 20% discount on all dental treatment
- Membership card with 24 hour helpline
- Plan membership includes eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme(see Scheme Handbook for more information)
Which Plan is right for you?
1+1 plan for those patients with minimal dental needs includes one
dental check-up and hygiene visit per year
Standard plan is our most popular scheme and includes two dental examinations and hygiene visits
Plan plus is reserved for patients more prone to gum disease and staining on their teeth and includes four hygiene visits per year
At Loughborough Road we understand that high quality treatment can become expensive. We allow enough time with you to discuss all treatment options to find a permanent solution to fit all budgets. A written quotation clearly explains the costs in writing.
Most of our patients join one of our dental plans to help spread the essential treatment like examinations and hygiene visits
Plan members also have free inclusive benefits
- emergency visits
- small X-rays
- simple dental extractions
- emergency treatment and accidental trauma insurance
- 20% discount for further treatment at the practice
How are plan patients reimbursed after emergency treatment at another practice?
Simply pay for your treatment wherever in the world you are, retain your receipt and any relevant paperwork and you will be fully reimbursed from your Plan Assistance Scheme. Claim forms are available from the practice or directly from DPAS.
What is covered by the supplementary trauma assistance scheme?
External trauma to your mouth and teeth is fully covered to repair and replace damaged teeth, fillings, crowns etc. When treatment is complete your dentist claims directly from DPAS .
What is the guarantee on private treatment?
Dental treatment at Loughborough Road receives full replacement five year guarantee. If replacement is not possible you will be offered a full refund or 100% credit towards alternative treatment.